An Invisalign treatment that is made for you
Invisalign is a more recent technology that lets you have the smile you’ve always wanted without the hassle of braces. By using a series of clear, removable aligners custom made for you. The course of treatment involves changing aligners approximately every two weeks, moving your teeth into a straighter position step-by-step, until you have a more beautiful smile. And unlike conventional braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth as usual.
Things to remember
- Do wear your aligners for at least 22 hours every day.
- Do change your aligners according to the instructions given to you by your Orthodontist. You can wear your aligners for longer if they still feel tight but do NOT move onto the next set sooner if they feel loose, as your teeth won’t keep up.
- Do not skip aligners.
- Do use your aligner ‘chewies’ whenever you insert your aligner.
- Do change into your new aligner before bed. This means you can sleep through the first hours of wear (when the aligners are the tightest).
- Do not throw your aligners away. We recommend you keep your old ones in a safe place just in case you ever lose your current aligner or we ask you to drop back if not tracking.
- Do not take aligners out other than to brush/floss your teeth and for hot/sugary/acidic drinks.
- Do keep your aligners in their case whenever you take them out. This prevents loss or damage.
Download the full guide here: Invisalign – Things to remember
Invisalign Express has been designed specifically to treat very mild crowding or spacing and uses a series of up to seven removable aligners to straighten your teeth. So, if you have slightly crooked teeth and cannot face the prospect of lengthy orthodontic treatment, Invisalign Express could be the brace you have been looking for.
The Express Package Includes: An initial consultation, all records, clincheck, all appointments , fixed/ removable retainers
Invisalign Lite offers all the advantages of any Invisalign brace, including discreetness, comfort, convenience and great results. It has been specially created to treat simpler cases in around 5 to 8 months using up to 14 aligners.
The Lite Package Includes: An initial consultation , all records, clincheck, all appointments, fixed/ removable retainers , tooth whitening (worth £495)
This is the original Invisalign treatment and has been designed as a viable alternative to traditional braces. If you need extensive orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth, then it is likely the full version of Invisalign will be right for you. The time taken to achieve the best result will depend upon the complexity of your problem and how we design the solution for it.
The Comprehensive Package Includes: An initial consultation, all records, clincheck, all appointments , fixed/ removable retainers , tooth whitening (worth £495)
Invisalign Teen is a clear aligner system made specifically for the teeth of teenagers. It’s a virtually invisible way of straightening teeth using removable, clear aligners that are custom-designed specifically for your teen’s teeth. Traditional braces for teenagers use wires, brackets, and bands to straighten teeth. Invisalign replaces all of these appliances with simple, clear aligners to achieve a straighter smile. Invisalign Teen can be used to correct a wide range of alignment issues, from mild to severe.
The Invisalign Teen’ package includes: An initial consultation, all records, all appointments, unlimited aligners, fixed/removable retainers.